From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Eric Thivierge
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 2:18 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: reorder custom parameters

Well as you say it may function properly but if errors are logged and people
see that every time an asset is loaded, in my experience, it tends to ensure
your artists get annoyed by the constant / repeated errors every time they load
a scene / asset. May give them the false impression that someone doesn't know
how to fix / deal with the issue. They may also tend to ignore actual error
messages too because they are used to ignoring them. To each their own as it
goes.

Eric Thivierge
http://www.ethivierge.com

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:48 AM, Matt Lind