Loved that one ! Would be worth uploading this to vimeo/Ice group. Excellent reference imho :)

Le 07/12/2012 05:36, Orlando Esponda a écrit :
Maybe I'm missing something here, because the solutions are rather complex hehe so please bear with me if I'm totally out of context. Here's a little video showing how my first suggestion works. The smoothing part, well, that's up to you, I was just playing around, but who knows, maybe it works for you...

http://www.screencast.com/t/jZIJ3L3lEDPc

Orlando.