From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Cristobal Infante
[cgc...@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 December 2012 13:44
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Python: subprocess caching

Thanks for that Gareth, works a treat..

Will look into hooking it up with RoyalRender next ;)

Best,

On 7 December 2012 11:40, Raffaele Fragapane
<raffsxsil...@googlemail.com<mailto:raffsxsil...@googlemail.com>> wrote:

I would first try to wrap it inside a command with a return value and call that
command from inside the logic. Exception handling tricks seldom end in
happiness :)

On Dec 7, 2012 9:36 PM, "Gareth Bell"