Softimage 3D
Friday Flashback #97 Flubber
http://wp.me/powV4-2jq

On 30/11/2012 10:07 AM, Stephen Blair wrote:
Friday Flashback #96
Tshirt designs that didn't make the cut
http://wp.me/powV4-2id

On 23/11/2012 12:27 PM, Stephen Blair wrote:
Friday Flashback #95
Imagina 95
http://wp.me/powV4-2fJ

Almost tapas time! Last night in Madrid for me...

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:27 AM, Stephen Blair <stephenrbl...@gmail.com <mailto:stephenrbl...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Friday Flashback #94

    Spirographic Softimage 2001

    http://wp.me/powV4-27y

    On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Stephen Blair
    <stephenrbl...@gmail.com <mailto:stephenrbl...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        Friday Flashback #93
        1999 /Without SOFTIMAGE|3D and mental ray, specifically,
        those phenomenal bullet time backgrounds just wouldn’t have
        been possible./
        http://wp.me/powV4-2fA