From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Raffaele Fragapane
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:12 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Rumors

Sorry for the reduced quote, but how many of those do you actually know or hear
about?
I can count exactly zero. I have yet to hear about ANYBODY using Soft just for
ICE and going back and forth, unless they already had licenses and reason to
have it around.

Those who would use Soft solely for ICE, coming from Maya, are already, or will
in the future when coming to that scenario, use Houdni instead.
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Matt Lind