Hi Ben,

Which seller did you buy it from?
I am in Canada, just curious how much was the duty?

Thanks,
Leoung

On 12/20/2012 8:17 AM, Ben Houston wrote:
They are IPS monitors. :-)  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPS_panel

I should have made clear that they were $360+duty each, not $360 for
both.  But still I find that to be a great price considering
equivalent Dell monitors are at least $600 each.

Best regards,
-ben

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:07 AM, Paul Griswold