Hello everyone, thanks to your help, I've made my scene rendered extremely
smoothly!

Arnold stand-in rocks! Again, Arnold stand-in rocks! It's so wonderful that
I've to praise it twice! The .ass sequence definitely kick ass!

The scene rendering didn't take more than 1G memory over the whole process,
which used to start from 1G and rise higher and higher until running out of 48G
before! And the scene loading process is way more faster! This makes me had a
nice sleep last night :D

Now I want to share a small tip about Arnold stand-in sequence, however you may
already know that.
Once I referenced the .ass file sequence on the stand-in property, it's using
[frame] token to read the sequence, when the scene play out of the sequence
range, I'd get an error. To make the stand-in playing cyclically, toggle
Override Frame option, and set an expression on the Frame value, such as:
fmod( Fc, 20 ) + 1
It makes the stand-in running cyclically from 1~20.
Well, I know it's not magical at all, I just can not stop myself from sharing
this : )

Anyway, thank you guys for helping me out, especially Ciaran Moloney.