What is Ciaran's distance field emitter ?
Sounds good...

Le 15/01/2013 04:38, Andy Moorer a écrit :
Hi all. I'm interested in what people consider as the essentials for a small
studio Softimage pipeline, in terms of essential tools, scripts and
customization. I have my own ideas and opinions but want to get a sanity check
in case I'm missing some cool workflow or toolset, and just out of interest.

I'd also be interested in hearing what people have in their personal toolkits.
For instance wherever I bring along a personal workgroup which contains a
plethora of ICE nodes, a small script library of example code and esoteric
tools, a set of useful addons by others, and a custom menu with a set of more
personal tools, mostly little time savers, things like general purpose models
and lighting rigs, etc.

A lot of these things are little but I'd hate to be without 'em. For instance a
simple menu command which removes screen widgets and makes the BG dark grey is
so trivial but I'd really miss it. Same goes for Ciaran's signed distance field
emitter, I love that thing...