For the time being, I put an extra infinite light in there pointing
straight down. I ran across another post saying you needed to crank the
intensity way up to see it. Earlier I couldn't get any lights to make a
difference other than the sun but I am now aware of the need for extremely
strong lights in a physical setup. I'll look into your solution Jason.
Thanks for the very thorough response.