Why not just a good ol fashioned FTP?

I'll offer one up to *this* list and 3DPro (Be careful who you give it to.
Adults get access):
host: genecrucean.com
user: softimage
pass: Add0n555

I have lots of space and unlimited bandwidth... but if it gets abused, I'll
just take it down.

What do you guys think about this? It would need a decent
naming/directory structure so it didn't become a huge mess.

Maybe something like:

- Task
    - Author
        - Addon/Plugin/Script
            - Versions

--
Gene Crucean - Emmy winning - Oscar nominated VFX Supervisor / iOS-OSX
Developer / Filmmaker / Photographer

~~ Please use my website's contact form on www.genecrucean.com for any
personal emails. Thanks. I may not get them at this address. ~~