Yeah, I have to say I was very impressed with the skin of the mage chick at
the end, kind of wondered if there were a handful of plates blended in and
heavily posted here and there (ala recent cyberpunk trailer for the
android).

Palette and lighting felt a little too gritty and overcast, but it seems
that's the flavour of this and the past year, it was still well done though.

The action and layout work on the rogue sequence though completely steal
the show.
Who directed?

Congrats to all involved.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!