Chris, it's so mint. I think vintage stuff like this should be given a second
life.
I'd wear it. ;)

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Chris Marshall
Sent: 24 janvier 2013 09:30
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Friday Flashback #102

On 24 January 2013 14:28, Chris Marshall
<chrismarshal...@gmail.com<mailto:chrismarshal...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Here you go. Got some close ups of the back as well.

On 14 January 2013 13:47, Chris Marshall
<chrismarshal...@gmail.com<mailto:chrismarshal...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Have always kept it at the bottom of my industry / tradeshow / freebee t-shirt
draw. Will dig it out and supply the necessary pics soon!! From what I
remember, on the back are two crazy characters!

On 14 January 2013 13:34, Stephen Blair