I should imagine it would require some sort of build toolset upon importing of
the alemic file - which BTW can import the mesh too - it cannot hold the
skeleton data AFAIK.

When I looked it, or at least the Exorcortex version, it looked really exciting
in many ways, but we had no budget so I settled for a straight forward MDD +
emdl setup - we are fully softimage here.

If I was to do it again and had the budget it would be the way to go with a
toolset for assembly in whatever package.

my R0.02

S.

Sandy Sutherland<mailto:sandy.sutherl...@triggerfish.co.za> | Technical
Supervisor