I'd second that.

I normally use all attributes I want to force evaluation for to construct a
zero length 3D vector.  Then I do    *GetPointPosition --> AddMyZeroVector
--> SetPointPosition*  as the last Execute in my tree.

Has been working this way for me for years now.

Cheers, Martin

--
       Martin Chatterjee

[ Freelance Technical Director ]