Quote/"raises friday beer to Stephen and this list for all of the support the last.... 1.5 decades/
/Rob//"/

We are the Softimage support !

Le 08/02/2013 18:32, Rob Chapman a écrit :
and do you really think they will implement things any better once this is all on the cloud??

It hasnt been a stellar track record so far in regards to customer satisfaction in my opinion :D

XTFX here in London are ok (no need to Fax and are accommodating and helpful with licenses but most importantly not arrogant) but yeah Ive never once asked a support question to them. Not whilst Stephen Blair was gainfully employed at Softimage - they just did not get the opportunity to answer..!