Oh.  Sure it was born!  At first it gave me a lot of trouble.  But as I
started to know him, I quickly fell in love with him.  Some other guys came
in and try to make me adopt another puppy with a collar that had this icon.

[image: Imágenes integradas 2]At first it looked nice.  But as soon as I
started playing with him, it was a mess.  Bitting table legs, ripping
appart the cushions of the living room, etc...  So I turned him back.
Since then I never looked to buy or adopt another dog.  I am so joyfull
playing with Sumatra.   Although now I've seen more owners with dogs that
have this particullar icon on their collars...

Recently I needed to took care of another puppy with this first image
hanging from his neck.   But I still think its a mess compared to my
Sumatra that came with this icon collar.

[image: Imágenes integradas 3]

I am expecting to see what new tricks my Sumatra can learn this 2014!

--

<<image.jpeg>>

<<image.jpeg>>