Reading that after sending it (when else would one proof read?) I realize
it might come across as a bit aggressive with the opening comment.
My apologies to César if that's the case, it sure wasn't intended to be or
to discourage someone else away from contributing to the already rare
physics discussions.

Oliver, Wikipedia has excellent resources about these subjects, just look
up Newtonian physics and wiki hop around to the specific words you wanted
the meaning of.