Hi all,

We are currently extending our Alembic tools in Softimage so that you
can modify all the paths globally to Alembic files in the operators
via a scripting interface.  One nice feature would be to get a list of
map of qualified Softimage node names to Alembic paths.  But I am
currently not sure how to return a map from a C++ command.  Is there a
way?

I guess we can return two arrays, one with the values and one with the
keys, or a single array with key,value,key,value.

But is there a way to return a true map that would turn into a Python
map if it was called from Python?

--
Best regards,
Ben Houston