From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Stefan Kubicek
Sent: 20 février 2013 09:26
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Autodesk contest - all USA and Canada but not Quebec...

At least the Assets are available in native xsi format :-)

> Nice contest...but
> http://area.autodesk.com/contest
>
> Please note that this contest is open to US and Canada residents only (Puerto
> Rico and Quebec excluded).
>
> I can't believe they didn't get through all the hoops to get this contest
> working in Quebec!
> I mean one of the main Autodesk office is HERE for Pete's sake. How
> disrespectful.
>
> MAC

Stefan Kubicek                   Co-founder
           keyvis digital imagery
          Wehrgasse 9 - Grüner Hof
           1050 Vienna  Austria
         Phone:    +43/699/12614231
--- www.keyvis.at  ste...@keyvis.at ---
--  This email and its attachments are
--confidential and for the recipient only--