Hey All,

Sometime ago I wrote a plugin for Softimage where on every scene open I read and supply the info about ref models on UI before loading them. This way if you have thousand of ref models in your scene, you can offload them all or set them to low res so your scene opens instantly (in case of offload) or faster (in case of low res). This tool proved very useful in our production.

Now I am thinking of taking all the code and wrap it in a QT gui so that scntocs can be opened and written outside softimage as well. I was thinking how many people out there would like such a tool or is everybody already using such thing. Just asking so that I do not end up putting some personal time on a tool nobody needs. Of course it will be open source and all python.