I was thinking the same thing

Thanks Autodesk,  I appreciate the public expression of commitment and think
the details of this release look reasonably interesting

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Simon Reeves
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:43 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Softimage 2014

It's as if the chap is directly talking to this list ;)

Simon Reeves
Freelance 3D VFX Artist

London, UK
email: si...@simonreeves.com<mailto:si...@simonreeves.com>
website: http://www.simonreeves.com

On 26 March 2013 14:30, Jens Lindgren
<jens.lindgren....@gmail.com<mailto:jens.lindgren....@gmail.com>> wrote:
This is interesting... i think.
http://area.autodesk.com/2014unfold/products/softimage.html#future

/Jens

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Doeke Wartena
<clankil...@gmail.com<mailto:clankil...@gmail.com>> wrote:
well softimage is listed in top products so that's nice.
Now in the list if you click products would be nice.

2013/3/26 Ben Davis
<benjamincliffordda...@gmail.com<mailto:benjamincliffordda...@gmail.com>>
Everything after AutoCAD is alphabetically ordered, not as biased for a change.

--
Benjamin Clifford Davis

3D artist - Senior Modeler
Senior 3D Generalist

www.moondog-animation.com<http://www.moondog-animation.com>

office:   +33 9 50 04 76 15
mobile: +33 6 88 48 54 50

6 bis avenue des Iles
74000 Annecy
FRANCE

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 3:15 PM, Ponthieux, Joseph G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES]