Hi all,
Anyone have an elegant tip for how I could take each element of Array A with n
elements and add those to each element in Array B with n elements, storing all
into a single array?
So that if Array A had 2 elements and Array B had 4 elements the new array size
would be 8

As an example  Array A contains (1,2) and Array B contains (1,2,3,4)  so the
result I am looking for is an array with (2,3,4,5,3,4,5,6).  I need the overall
size of the output array to be based on the size of the two input arrays, it is
not fixed.
Hope that is clear enough.  I suspect this is probably pretty simple but I
can't figure out how to iterate through the multiple elements of the arrays add
them and combine them into the new one. I have only been able to add the first
element of Array A to all the elements in Array B and combine with the original
array.

What I am trying to accomplish is to filter through the same set of points on
copied geometry (via ICE Create copies from Mesh) by identifying the ID's I
want on the source and then adding the total point count  of the original to
generate the ID's of the same point locations on the duplicated geometry.
Maybe there is a better way to do this as well but it is the path I am
following at the moment...

Many thanks
Jeff