I like working in the current hq viewport... 16x aa and really nice per
pixel shading / texture display... But only if I don't have to duplicate or
delete geometry.. There is a very annoying pause everytime.  Really kills
the mood... And switching passes with hq enabled is a party pooper too...
Hopefully that's been fixed in 2014