GEAR is fairly rock solid as it stands.  I do hear your woes otherwise :)

Christopher

Sunday, April 07, 2013 2:13 PM
I would second this, though I dare say Blur keeps Jeremy ever so busy.

truly beautiful piece of kit

Sunday, April 07, 2013 8:41 AM
This is mostly aimed at Jeremie, but i thought i'd just send it to the whole list because i'm sure a ton of people are interested in what has been happening to it.

I am just curios to know if there is a timeframe for 2.0, and if it will ever be released.
Just fiddled around with the system some time ago and thought it was really great.
Facial tools were also in the works, but i don't think they were ever released?
Now things are starting to ramp up, and was looking around for a good rigging system in xsi, and i remembered gear. But going to the dev blog, i noticed the last entry dates back to 2011.
Also, the donations page is no longer working. It would be great to set-up a kickstarter or anything to keep supporting it because last i checked, it was a really great toolkit.

Cheers,
Octav