The only way to do it keep your operator lowest in the operator stack. Other hacky way would be to have duplicate mesh without any operators and read point positions from that. You also feed the data to your operator using user data. But I am not able to understand why would you want to do that. If you can explain exactly why you want your operator sitting on top of envelope but still want to get the rest pose of the mesh, maybe we can help better.

ALOK

GANDHI

/ chef directeur technique - lead technical director

alok.gan...@modusfx.com <mailto:alok.gan...@modusfx.com>

T:

*450 430-0010 x225

F: