Greg - have replied to you off list too!

S.

On 2013/04/17 6:32 PM, Greg Punchatz wrote:
I am in desperate need of for some additional tools for assisting in styling old school xsi hair.

What I need is a tool or tools that will look at neighboring hair strands and average out the hair length and direction of the hairs. Ideally this tool would let you control how far and how many neighboring it would look at to smooth the hair styles out.

Big picture idea is you could style hair very roughly then smooth it out with this tool set.

*Greg Punchatz*
*Sr. Creative Director*
Janimation
214.823.7760