Yep that is definitely a huge plus. But writing a script to recreate a
mixer wouldn't be that painful.

I work for a very small shop. We concentrate on doing quality work on low
budgets.

So I am always trying to squeeze every last FPS out of our rigs, as I
strongly believe that a fast rig has a very large effect on company moral,
and production costs.

So when I did my ice tests for our face rigs, i lost about 3 frames per
second in the end.

I know it doesnt sound like a lot. But fight tooth and nail for every fps
so losing 3 hurts :P

i bet im just making the ice trees incorrectly though, there might be
something im missing