https://www.dropbox.com/s/33h9t5bzm6hj016/xport_SoundWave.rar

Here's a link to an equalizer thing made with wave to spectrum.
It's 5Mb because there is a wav included. Note you'll have to manualy input the audio file path in the Wave2Spectrum compound (file is located in "Audio" directory)

I gave Claude original sample scene a try and couldn't get it to work until I replace the wave2Spectrum compound in the Icetree by the one I had installed on my laptop. I suspect the compound in the scene sample contains an old version of wave2Spectrum. Or my laptop is to weak maybe.

I made pretty funny stuf with it. I should post some samples if the project allows it.

Take care,

Olivier