-Draise

From: Cesar Saez
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎June‎ ‎7‎, ‎2013 ‎10‎:‎53‎ ‎AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

All the shape work on Justin was done in mixer (lots of shapes), we hadn't
enough time to refine ICE workflows for nontechnical artist and not everyone on
the team had a solid softimage background (this was 3 - 4 years ago).

Mixer tends to be a bit messy, but with some tools to cleanup and serialize
some of the shape stuff we didn't have too many problems.