Hi Julian,
thank you so much for this, you've really bailed me out on this one. If
you're ever in Melbourne I'll buy you a beer or 6.
Once the project I'm working on hits the public I'll shoot you through a
pic.

The sample scene was awesome,
Cheers,
Steve

--
*"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed with the things that
you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail