Tried _OnButtonClicked?
<property_name>_<parameter_name>_OnButtonClicked

http://download.autodesk.com/global/docs/softimage2014/en_us/sdkguide/SI_CMDS/cb_GridData_OnButtonClicked.html
with sample code =)

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Matt Lind
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 5:05 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: GridData siGridWidgetColumnType enums

So how do I set this up in a scripted environment using Jscript?  Jscript
doesn't use the PPGEvent object.

Using traditional Jscript logic of putting the parameter name in the callback
function's name doesn't seem to work.  That is, if the grid parameter is called
"data", then data_OnClicked()  doesn't get called when the button in the
griddata is clicked.  Same problem if I use the button name in the callback.
Example: if a cell is given the value of "button" and it is clicked, then
button_Onclicked() is never called.

Thanks,

Matt