Thanks guys, I finally got some time to look into it yesterday, and it
worked like a charm, someday when i get some time of i think im going to
redo this effect but this time around make it unsimulated. It feel like I
don't really get the inner working of strands yet, and this would be a
great way to remedy this.  For now this works great :)

--
Sent from my fax machine.