https://vimeo.com/64505408
This one should work fast in the case you describe but without UVs

The Polynoid one in some cases gave me good result and it has uvs
http://monophyl.com/?p=1245

Le 01/08/2013 21:02, Antonin Messier a écrit :
Thanks Alan, I had tried the create extrusion compound, but it doesn't work with strands created with Generate Strand Trails, all strands have to have to same number of segments.

*Antonin Messier Turcotte
* 3D and Compositing Artist
Fly Studio

E: antoni...@gmail.com <mailto:antoni...@gmail.com>