yes. it will be hosted on the same list.

On 02.08.2013 10:33, Stefan Kubicek wrote:
I'm on the SPLICE for Maya list, will the one for Soft be hosted on the same?

still looking for beta testers, I'll push on this next week, so anybody
who wants to drive the development a little let me know, or just sign
up for the splice list. (b...@fabricengine.com)