Hey there!
Just wanted to thanks everybody. Super good advices and experience sharing here :)
Seems I found good combination using Moi3d (Trial) + step files.
Export looks quite correct, a little bit of weld edges and filter points to polish all this.

Finally, the harder part was to get the correct format from the agency....