Hello,

I have just uploaded to github my custom fork of Jeremie Passerin's GEAR
project.

https://github.com/miquelcampos/GEAR_mc

Here is a little list of what's the new:

-New Menu re-arrange
-New Facial components
-New options for icon creator
-Selection sets and poseLib not part of Gear
-poseLib should work now in Linux (but not tested)
-Zipper tool for curves
-New solvers
-Wireframe color tool
-Guides support for store wireframe color
-New commands for inspect Guides PPG and solvers options
-Command for merge symmetry mapping templates.

Some of these new features were initially developed by Jeremie, who kindly
shared with me some of his personal WIP code.

 BIG THANKS to Jeremie for the original code and all the help. And also BIG
THANKS to Sly and PH from Shed  Montreal to allow me to release some
internal code for the poseLib, selection sets and some of the facial
components.

I will prepare with Alan some videos explaining the new features and tools.
Stay tune to TDsurvival ;)

Cheers,
Miquel

Miquel Campos