Hello,

Thanks for the comments :)

Daniel: This version is replacing the original GEAR. The guides and rigs
should be compatible. I will prepare today some videos of how to install it
or switch between the 2 version if is needed. Also the xml need to be
regenerated to handle the colours of the controls. I will do videos for
everything :)

Miq

Miquel Campos
www.miquelTD.com