Muhamad:  Any laid out road map for future development?

Yes I have a kind of road map :P

For the moment I would like to add (ASAP) some more rigging components  and
add some functionalities to some of the tools. Later I have a list of
ideas, but not sure where to start yet :P

Miquel Campos
www.miquelTD.com