cant believe that this is/-was forever I rigged i guess more than 200 characters since1822 but never recognizes this, strange!, by the way my workaround is to re enter again the same value, so thanks for your workaround.

About the yellow character(his name is Cannics (Cannics: in english like "can not")) some funny gore commercials

here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL176D924BF393D7D1

Walt