hey b&c vip studio artist pool…

would be nice having some more information about that studio.
its a bit weird being a start up studio with places in ny, lon, van and mexico
city.
as good talent is rare to find, you should put a bit more effort in it.

maybe its just me, but that call sounds a bit blatant for my taste.

take care

-sebastian