From: grahame.ful...@autodesk.com
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: weightmap driven by velocity?
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 16:10:12 +0000

For something quick and dirty, then before the simulation node you can pop the
last item out of the StrandPosition array and insert the current PointPosition
into the first (zeroth) position of the array. The length of the strand will be
proportional to the average velocity over the last n frames, where n is the
size of the StrandPosition array.  gray  From:
softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com