Big +1 here. We are small and have no developers on hand, so we are fully
reliant on out of the box tools like Adrian explains. If we should consider
investing in a Fabric based pipeline we will want ready to go modules, and
it would be awesome to share between Soft and Maya, as it would make
collaboration so much easier.

MB