Good thing I asked.

On 01/04/2014 05:40 PM, Stephen Blair wrote:
Softimage doesn't support Python 3.x

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Henry Katz <hk-v...@iscs-i.com <mailto:hk-v...@iscs-i.com>> wrote:

    Steve,

    No issues with python 3.3 as well, before I bruise my knuckles on
    the bleeding edge?

    Cheers,
    Henry
    On 01/03/2014 02:47 AM, Steven Caron wrote:
    really?

    install pyqt
    set softimage to use system python, uncheck...
    file>preferences>scripting>use python installed with softimage
    run the example scripts pyqtforsoftimage plugin provides. or just
    'import PyQt4'

    On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 10:27 PM, Angus Davidson