What does XSI users use for skin simulation these days?  All custom stuff
in ICE?  We've been leveraging nCloth quite a bit lately and arguably, it's
the only piece of tech that 3D peeps here regardless of app preference can
unanimously agree that it is indeed pretty good.  Maybe not significant for
games, but plays a big part of what we do day to day.

The other thing is speed.  This is subjective, but not without me observing
over the years that if you get rigs of similar complexity, however you get
there, animating a handful in Maya is usually no problem while doing the
same in XSI feels a bit slow.

Not trying to argue, Matt.  If forced to pick A or B, I'd find a way
regardless.  Just trying to be objective and see what bounces back because
we're always looking for faster and better ways of doing stuff.

-Lu