Redshift works perfectly with both Deadline (tested myself) and RR by other
people comments on forum.
Also Deadline 6.2 beta will include better multy GPU support as well so you
can run multiple renderings using each card for example two concurrent
tasks each using 2 cards if you have 4 cards system.
But even now Deadline works like a charm.