Hi Maurice
Thanks for the new info. My situation is this.

9. I did not renew my Subscription. Can I transition to Maya or 3ds Max?
If you have purchased a new license or upgraded your Softimage within the
last 365 days you can late-
attach Subscription by paying the Late Renewal fee. Once you are current
and on Subscription you will have access to the transition offerings
previously described in
question 5

I am own the Maya/ Soft Creation suite. I would like to get ultimate just
to keep my options open. My question is what does this mean? "you can
late-attach Subscription by paying the Late Renewal fee" My sub expired in
August.
John

--
www.johnrichardsanchez.com