Why not : The army of hoody guys suround the AD house, put it on fire, and in the shiny flames the typo says "the future is bright, clik..."

Sorry, just me beeing mean.

Le 13/03/2014 21:47, Emilio Hernandez a écrit :
INTERIOR - Small studio / Freelance workspace

The Hood guy is working at his computer, on the desk we see a copy of Softimage and a book/newspaper that reads "The Mayan profecy. The world ends in 2014 not 2012".

Suddenly a tremor shakes the house. The Hood guy is still working, seems that he is not aware of the tremors. The tremors start to increase and the house starts falling down appart. The Hood guy quickly turns off his computer, grabs the copy of Softimage and while the house is coming down he rans to the door.

EXTERIOR - Small town-thick clouds about to rain.

From all the houses Hood guys start to come out. The town is falling appart. Each one of the Hood guys have a copy of Softimage in their hands and they start running. On the horizon the "world ending sun" start to break in.

CUT EXTERIOR
LAUNCH PLATFORM A space ship is being boarded by all the Hood guys. While the flaming sun starts colapsing "the world", the Hood guys finish to get into the space ship and it takes off, while the world is breaking.

INTERIOR - Space ship deck
On the space ship deck all the hood guys are looking from space how the world desintagrates and explodes. They take their Hoods off and reveal our faces, we are happy to leave that world. Each one of us holds a Softimage copy in our hand.

CUT CLOSE UP Hand
Suddenly we discover a hand holding a copy of Maya, camera starts to follow and dolly back to discover a guy that is not a Hood Guy, but he is wearing an Autodesk uniform.

CUT INTERIOR WASTE DISPOSAL.
Through the window of the door, we see the guy with the Autodesk Uniform showing Maya through the window and yelling something at us. A hand pushes the button next to the door that reads SPACE CRAP DISPOSAL..

The outer door opens and vacuums everything in the small disposal chamber. The Autodesk guy is sucked into space.

CUT EXTERIOR SPACE
While the Autodesk guy is floating with the debris of the old planet, the Softimage spaceship disappears in search of a new world.

Sorry I was trying to trim and I sent twice.

Emilio Hernández   VFX & 3D animation.