ok guys,

i'm 95% done. Tomorrow Paul will have a last look. After that i will send
the invites.
For the people that missed the message before,
if you didn't add your email etc. in the list then you can do it here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqqQMl3Y0K4QdDd4NG5TZGRTYXRoa2s2MElTb1lET0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

In a few days the list can only be seen by people that added their email.

Also i checked the websites of the people that added it to the list, and i
must say there is amazing work in it.
I'm really looking forward to this project.