From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Francisco Criado
[malcriad...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 11:43 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Idea- Just keep Mental Ray and FBX support - Softimage free w/Maya
or Max or any Suite

Agree with you Mirko.

<mirkoj.anima...@gmail.com<mailto:mirkoj.anima...@gmail.com>>:
Problem is it is not just it sucks ok get over it and move on, it is a life
changer for a lot of seasoned Softimage veterans out there that are effectively
reduced back to Maya junior, 2 and more decades of experience stripped away.
That is something that no invention can replace.
Using software is not just fancy new tool inside it but years of experience and
creative thinking and problem solving and after that much time you think like a
software and becomes to understand it.
Now you are in whole new river trying t o find your way. No fancy tool can help
there but another 10-20 years of experience.

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Emilio Hernandez