From: perryharo...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Stand up and be counted
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 08:10:14 -0400
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

Alastair,
This is exactly what is needed. Thank you for stating this (and STARTING this)!
Perry

On Mar 17, 2014, at 4:32 AM, Alastair Hearsum <hear...@glassworks.co.uk> wrote:

    Hello

    Could I be so bold as to encourage everyone out there to petition
    the prominent people in their organisations to stand up and make a
    statement. Outside the list would be most beneficial. Do they have
    journalistic contacts, open letters etc. The deed may be done but we
    want to have a voice, if Maya is a choice, into what the development
    priorities are. And, I may be being melodramatic here, we want them
    to look into our eyes are they are twisting the knife.

    Thanks

    Alastair Hearsum

    --

       Alastair Hearsum

       Head of 3d

       33/34 Great
        Pulteney Street

        London

        W1F 9NP

        +44 (0)20 7434 1182

        glassworks.co.uk

        Glassworks Terms and Conditions of Sale can be found at
        glassworks.co.uk

        (Company registered in England with number 04759979. Registered
        office 25 Harley Street, London, W1G 9BR. VAT registration
        number: 867290000)

        Please consider the environment before you print this email.

        DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and attachments are strictly privileged,
        private and confidential and are intended solely for the stated
        recipient(s). Any views or opinions presented are solely those
        of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
        Company. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
        you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
        dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail
        is strictly prohibited. If this transmission is received in
        error please kindly return it to the sender and delete this
        message from your system.